DALE 40 SUPERSTRUCTURE
DALE 40 Aft Cabin Superstructure Mould – 3D designed and modelled by TT Boat Designs (The Nelson Designers).
Precision machined using a 5 axis milling machine and hand finished and polished to mirror perfection “one of the best and most detailed models we have ever worked from”.
The superstructure forward of the exterior screen on the Aft Cabin version is common to both the Aft Cabin and Aft Cockpit versions.
Designed with all items moulded as an integral, one piece, quality finish, moulding.
Final inspection of DALE 40 aft cabin superstructure mould prior to commencing moulding of the first superstructure moulding. The mould is all waxed up with plants fitted and ready to apply the gelcoat.
1. Foredeck & anchor lockers
2. Wide side decks machined with fine detailed recess to take decking
3. Integrated stanchion bases – each base milled to a precision angle to individually match CNC formed stainless steel side deck rails and stanchions
4. Deck cleat recesses
5. Flush coachroof hatches with drainage channels
6. Hidden integrated coachroof ventilators for accommodation
7. Recessed for flush portlights
8. Recess for flush fully opening sunroof (optional at time of moulding)
9. Exterior screen base recessed to take exterior screen
10. Recessed for flush front screens and windows with integrated internal window liner
11. Integrated engine air intake cowls with fully integrated air intakes
12. Recessed side decks locker lids for access to large fender and stowage bins (optional gas locker)
13. Large flange to allow strong watertight bond of superstructure to hull
14. Detailed styling lines with precision radius
15. Recessed for flush portlights in aft cabin
16. Steps from side decks to aft deck
17. Recessed steps from aft deck to boarding platform – fitted to port and starboard
18. Aft deck and steps machined with fine detailed recess to take decking
19. Large water drainage gulleys to aft deck seating locker lids
20. Exterior helm console
21. Helm seat base
22. Pilot seat base
23. Recessed for flush coachroof hatch
24. Drainage channel for coachroof deck hatch
25. Integrated aft deck drainage channel
26. Fully integrated aft deck seating
27. Recessed steps from aft deck to boarding platform – fitted to port and starboard